- Jun 6, 2022
- Reaction score
Windows x64 | Languages: English | File Size: 77.86 MB
Modular Particle System - Stardust is a Modular 3D particle system for After Effects. It has an easy to use node based user interface and ships with a host of presets to create stunning effects.
- Modular 3D particle system for After Effects.
- One Tool, Single 3D space.
- One click smart presets.
- Replica, a unique effect, that replicates the particles in various ways.
- Countless particle effects.
- Emitters, Particles, Replica, Forces, 3D Models, Text & Mask, Maps.
- Space deformers, Sphere, Box, 3d Models, Bend, Twist, Maps, Black Hole.
- Splines, animate-able, both as paths and emitters.
- Containers,enclose particles in sphere, box or a 3D model.
One Tool, a single 3D space, on one layer with endless possibilities. It is a full featured particle system with forces, fields, motion blur, DOF and much more.
A Breakthrough easy to use node based interface. Start with a preset or create your own nodes. Many emitters, particles and forces can be added, and have them all work in a single 3D space on one layer.
Create beautiful motion graphics by replicating particles in many ways. With Replica you can create unique looking designs, ranging from organic through technology and more.
Sphere, box, 3d models, displacement maps and more are used to push, pull, enclose, color and move particles around. Black hole nodes can be used to attract the particles over time.
Load an entire setup, node, or a single param. With a single click you can load stunning presets, and there are loads of them.
Particles can be emitted along a 3D model's vertices or from its volume.
Whether it's a box or a sphere grid, with the unique easy-to-use modular workflow these are just starting points for endless paths. These grids can be manipulated in many ways to create arresting looks.
From particle emitting splines through 3D lines, these unique animate-able 3D splines, defined using After effects lights, create a multitude of stunning effects.
Text & Mask
Particles can be emitted from live text and masks, either from the volume or the edges. Paths can then be trimmed, offset and controlled using many more properties. Create never seen before effects.
- Create Dynamic and Kinematic particles, to interart and collide with each other.
- Apply physical forces, Directional, Spherical,Noise and Path.
- Auto Cache - Automatically update the physical simulation cache on every change in the setup.
- Flow noise - Create stunning graphics by applying Flow noise to physical particles.
- Particles collisions - choose between dynamic to collide with all objects, or just with kinematic, such as walls and floors.
- Physical Presets - complex and stunning animation setups, ready for use in a click.
- Quality - Easily choose between faster to more precise simulations.
- After Effects CC2015 and later , GPU with OpenGL 3.3 and later is required to render 3D models.
- 1 GB of RAM, 100 MB of hard drive space
Feel free to post your Superluminal Stardust 1.2.0 for Adobe After Effects Free Download, torrent, subtitles, free download, quality, NFO, Dangerous Superluminal Stardust 1.2.0 for Adobe After Effects Torrent Download, free premium downloads movie, game, mp3 download, crack, serial, keygen.