- Jun 6, 2022
- Reaction score
Simplify3D 4.0.1 | 151.4 mb
Simplify3D launches version 4.0.1 of its popular 3D printing software as the company enters its fifth year. Known for innovative features such as the Dual Extrusion Wizard, interactive print simulations, customizable supports, and a lightning-fast slicer, Simplify3D continues to work hard to deliver the best 3D printing software available.
- Improvements for the Variable Settings Wizard to support a wider variety of machines and setups
- Extended compatibility for Windows rendering environments with reduced graphics support
- Process ordering improvements for sequential printing control
- Improved reliability for transitions between multiple processes
- Better handling for prints with zero perimeter outlines
- Improved naming prompts when using the "Save As New" option to create a new profile
- USB communication settings are now maintained after a printer is connected, making it easier to setup builds for new machines
- Updated support for the latest MakerBot and Dremel firmwares
- Solved several rare situations that would cause slicing to take longer than intended
- Resolved an issue with prime pillar and ooze shield toolhead sequences
- Resolved an issue with large file handling on some Windows systems that had affected toolpath and factory file operations
- Other miscellaneous stability and performance improvements
About Simplify3D software. The Simplify3D Software suite contains everything you need to begin making parts on your 3D printer. Import your digital models, select your pre-configured settings, and generate your G-Code instructions in seconds. View an animated preview of your build sequence and start your print knowing that you've optimized your model for the best possible print quality.
Unlock stunning print possibilities with these revolutionary features:support-structure
- Intelligent support structures - You control where breakaway support structures are placed. Use mouse clicks to add or delete supports according to your preferences. Save print time, save material, and optimize your final part with supports that break away easily and cleanly. A must-have for large complex prints!
- Variable slice settings - Apply different slicing settings within the same part, such as a 40% infill base and a 15% infill top. You can also vary layer height, speed, temperate, or any other setting to achieve incredible print quality. This feature is also very helpful for testing and calibration - apply one setting every 10mm and then evaluate the final part to determine your optimum print settings.
- Animated print preview - View a fast-forward virtual animation of your model being constructed. Precise views allow you to view layer-by-layer or line-by-line. This detailed view of the build process allows you to identify improvement areas before you begin printing filament.
- Advanced multi-part printing - Apply different settings for different models that are located on the same build platform. For example, if you print 3 parts at once, you can choose the settings that will optimize the print quality of each part. In addition, the special multi-part printing mode optimizes how often the printer moves between parts in order to improve print quality and save printing time.
- Fine outline, thick infill - Apply this setting to save time when you are using very fine exterior layer heights. You can print 3 very fine 0.1mm outline layers while you print 1 thick 0.3mm infill layer. It only takes one mouse click to activate this feature and it can save hours of printing time yet still deliver a part with fine quality exterior detailing.
- Complete control over the start point seam - This new feature that makes a huge difference in print quality by controlling the start point location for each layer. Many people refer to the residue of a start point as a "zit" that is left on your part. Now you can choose between 3 options that control the start point location. 1) Make the start points completely random to help make a nice smooth exterior; 2) Optimize all start points for the fastest printing speed (and typically the least oozing between layers); or 3) Align all the start points to a specific location and hide transition marks in an unused area of the part.
About Simplify3D. Simplify3D develops premium 3D printing software, preferred by innovators, engineers and professional users worldwide. The powerful, all-in-one software application streamlines the process of 3D printing while providing robust customization tools, empowering users to achieve higher quality results on their 3D printers. The software supports hundreds of 3D printer brands and is available worldwide through an extensive list of industry partners. Based in Ohio, USA, Simplify3D was founded in 2013 after years of involvement in open-source and grassroots 3D printing initiatives. The team is driven to simplify 3D printing and to give users the control they need to succeed.
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
System Requirements: PC / MacOsx / Linux
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP or greater / (MacOSX) 10.6 or greater / Ubuntu Linux 12.10 or greater
Size: 151.4 mb
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!