- Jun 6, 2022
- Reaction score
Packt Publishing - Mastering Multithreading with C++
English | Size: 380.88 MB
Multithreaded applications execute multiple threads in a single processor environment, allowing developers achieve concurrency. This video will teach you the finer points of multithreading and concurrency concepts and how to apply them efficiently in C++.
Divided into three modules, we start with a brief introduction to the fundamentals of multithreading and concurrency concepts. We then take an in-depth look at how these concepts work at the hardware-level as well as how both operating systems and frameworks use these low-level functions. We’ll also learn about the native multithreading and concurrency support available in C++ since the 2011 revision, synchronization, and communication between threads.What You Will Learn
• Go through a basic example of multithreading using the native threading support added in
the 2011 revision of C++
• Build upon the fundamentals provided by the hardware implementations
• Explore the wide variety of multithreading APIs available as OS-level APIs
• Explore an advanced multithreading implementation using C++ 14's native threading API
• Extend and optimize thread-safety using the features offered by the full feature set in
C++ 11 and C++ 14
Feel free to post your Packt Publishing - Mastering Multithreading with C++ Free Download, torrent, subtitles, free download, quality, NFO, Dangerous Packt Publishing - Mastering Multithreading with C++ Torrent Download, free premium downloads movie, game, mp3 download, crack, serial, keygen.