- Jun 11, 2022
- Reaction score
GoodSync Enterprise 10.8.3.7 Multilingual | File size: 40.4 MB
GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP , SFTP, WebDAV, and more. GoodSync file synchronization software combines bulletproof reliability with an extremely easy to use interface to compare, synchronize, and backup your emails, contacts, photos, iTunes, MP3s, and other important files.
Automatically synchronize and back up your important files between desktops, laptops, servers, and external drives over a network or the Internet. Using an innovative synchronization algorithm GoodSync file sync software is years ahead of the pack when it comes to file synchronization.
bidirectional synchronization to prevent data loss
unidirectional synchronization for backup
Synchronize folders, not only Windows, but also FTP, WebDAV, SFTP
Synchronization with smartphones and PDAs to the Windows platform
Selective File Synchronization
Flexible and Easy Sync Automation
Other features include:
Monitoring the file system is not required
Syncing multiple devices, providing maximum comfort
Synchronize FTP file modification time
Translation of the modification time of files for non-Preserving File Systems
Easily synchronize only the modification time of files
Visualization of changes
Ease and flexibility of display
Task tab, make it easier to work with several tasks
Counters size for each level
Dialogue to facilitate the selection of synchronized folders
Identification of required free space
Reports on actions and changes
Tags jobs to removable drives
Backing up the network over an encrypted channel.
Version 10.8.3 Apr 06, 2018
* Backblaze B2: fixed progress indication in upload of large files.
* Amazon S3: Now always use V4 auth (AWS4-HMAC-SHA256) headers.
* S3: Us Govt Cloud: Always use region us-gov-west-1 for it.
* Deduplication + GSTP: Fixed download of dedup file from GSTP was showing it of zero size.
* GoodSync2Go: Added 64-bit EXEs to files installed by GS2GO installer.
* GoodSync2Go: Store DeviceID in Profile/deviceid.tix on GS2Go disk.
* GoodSync2Go: improve folder structure, have only file GoodSync2Go.bat at the top that runs 32-bit or 64-bit.
* gs-server: Fixed Unique Server Id was not set sometimes, when gs-server started.
* gs-server: Improve startup and restart sequence.
* gsync: Get /profile= option before other options, so that commands are applied to the specified profile.
* LogViewer: improve init sequence, write logs of LogViewer to log folder.
* Visual Sync Tree: Add File To Sync tree view that shows unsynced files, update it during Sync.
* Visual Sync Tree: Changes View shows Proposed Changes, that do not change as Sync progresses.
* Visual Sync Tree + AutoSync: Do not drop the tree after AutoSync finishes.