- Jun 11, 2022
- Reaction score
Languages: English | File Size: 446.75 MB
Substance Designer is a node-based texture compositing tool that allows you to create Substance files or bitmap textures. You can use it to texture assets and also bake model information (ex: normal, displacement, curvature etc.). It contains a wide library of tools, materials and procedural effects to help you achieve your goals in a fully non-destructive workflow.
Node-based texturing. Allowing non-linear workflow and quick iterations.
Substance Designer 5 is a node based texturing tool. Tired of messy layers ? Fit everything you need in a few compact and handy nodes. Let Substance connect all the channels for you and focus on what really matters: your art.
The industry standard for PBR texturing
Substance Designer is a powerful node-based texturing tool tailor-made for Physically Based Rendering and extensively used by more than 50 AAA game projects.
The 3D View allows to visualize on your mesh all your texturing work in real time.
Compatible with any game engine.
Substance Designer lets you to create your own templates, making it compatible with any game engine on the market, or your in-house engine.
The New Generation of Procedural Art
Substance Designer 5 is powered by Substance Engine 2, the new iteration of the renown procedural technology developed by Allegorithmic. It unleashes an incredible power of expression and fosters a new form of digital creativity.
Our embedded bakers allow you to bake your maps at light-speed directly within your software.
Substance Designer has been thought to integrate easily in your work environment.
- [Content] Typos in "Directional ..." nodes
- [Content] Various Typos
- [Content] Tile Sampler is set to "Absolute 32 bit"
- [Content] Shape Mapper: visible artefacts on the shape border in some cases
- [Content] tiling and "Non-Square Expansion" parameters in Polygon 1 are broken
- [Content] "Random Seed" and "Non-Square Expansion" don't work on Anisotropic Noise
- [Content] Broken "Shape" instance in some Grunge Maps
- [3D View] UV scaling is not applied if the height scale is 0
- [3D View] Reflection with shader blinn don't work anymore
- [2D View] Information window has its layout broken
- [Graph] issue when controling output size with function on a linked bitmap instanced in a graph
- [Function] Graph not invalidated when a link is deleted
- [Library] Favorites don't work
- [PSD Export] PSD file content change each time an export is done
- [Gradient] Crash when manipulating keys in the gradient editor
- [Templates] Position map for Substance Painter templates is incorrect
- [AxF] Wrong physical height
- [MDL] UVW scaling from physical size is inverted in MDL SBS nodes
- [Bakers] $custom doesn't work anymore
- [Preferences] crash on start on Mac
- OS: 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: VRAM 2GB
- OS: 10.12 (Sierra) or above
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: VRAM 4GB
Download From Uploadgig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare