- Jun 11, 2022
- Reaction score
Math Stars Plus 2016r1 (Win/macOS)| Languages: English | File Size: 13.4 MB | 16.76 MB
Class One Software released Math Stars Plus in 2007 to improve and expand upon our popular Math Stars program. The basic module of Math Stars Plus challenges students to complete all fact groups up to a selectable number. As each function (+ - x /) is successfully completed, the student earns a STAR. The program records every problem the student attempts and can be set to use the students previous data in selecting new problems.
In addition, Math Stars Plus includes 6 fun but challenging math games. The games range in difficulty from fairly easy to quite challenging even for advanced high school players. Students compete against their own best time or highest score in each game. The PLUS games are not counted in the student's quest to complete the facts for each function.
User selectable options include:
- time limit per question
- number of problems
- random or fixed numbers
- allow negatives
- vertical or horizontal display
- highest number allowed
Problems can be created by the program based upon the student's previous efforts or truly at random. Users can select addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division functions or determine which of those functions will be randomly selected by the computer. Its many options make this program adaptable for students of all ages. Problems can also be spoken aloud by the computer voice for the visually challenged.
The program includes customizable sounds and backgrounds. Quick help is available from each screen of the program, or a more detailed online help is linked from the Help Menu. Math Stars Plus is being used in schools and homes as a fun and challenging program to help students with math facts.
- Improved icons
- Fixed bug in Math Squares Undo
- added UI items for consistency
- Now plays the tutorial movie in the default browser
- Maintains current player when returning to name Screen
- improve and update online help. some images not showing
- change trial period to 15 days
- Added way to turn speech off from game screen
- Several minor bug fixes
- Math Stars Plus requires Windows Vista - Windows10.
- It performs nicely with 512 MB of RAM in most situations.
- The Windows install uses 27 MB of hard disk space.
- Math Stars Plus runs best on a monitor capable of at least 800x600 resolution.
- Math Stars Plus requires OS 10.7 and up.
- 1 GB of RAM or more is recommended.
- The Macintosh install uses 26.6 MB of hard disk space.
- Math Stars Plus for Mac requires a monitor capable of at least 800x600 resolution.
Math Stars Plus 2016r1 (Win):
Math Stars Plus 2016r1 (macOS):
Feel free to post your Math Stars Plus 2016r1 (Win/macOS) Free Download, torrent, subtitles, free download, quality, NFO, Dangerous Math Stars Plus 2016r1 (Win/macOS) Torrent Download, free premium downloads movie, game, mp3 download, crack, serial, keygen.